Our team had the honor of meeting with AVA’s developer Salim Sayani with Executive Group of Companies and sales manager Peter Oh from Windermere On-Site at Ruth Chris (across the street from the AVA site). I have been watching this building for over a year now and believe it will be a wonderful project and an exciting addition to Seattle’s skyline. The sales center will be located on the corner of 8th and Olive and will house a scale model unit (with the exception of a bedroom) with much more use of space than the previous Cosmopolitan sales center. The sales center is scheduled to open to the public sometime in September.
- We have been given an opportunity to introduce our V.I.P. clients to view the sales center for a private viewing and 1st opportunity to make a reservation before opening to the public. Look for more information on this opportunity in the next few days.
Some insider information Salim delivered was his opinion on some of AVA’s key selling points.
- location, Location, LOCATION – AVA is located just a block away from everything. The ease for travelers coming from the airport from the new light rail transit center will be unparallel and insures AVA’s boutique hotel success. The community is also located in Seattle’s booming retail core and entertainment section of downtown near 8th and Pine.
- Well-thought out HOA – Salim also has a well thought out HOA which will maintain owner’s sky lounge and hotel amenities for an approximate $0.58 per square foot. He also emphasized that hotel amenities are paid for ‘a la cart’ as opposed to being burdened on the homeowner if they decide to not use the services. The owners will only pay for what they use.
- Experience in delivering a project of this type – Executive has delivered other projects in Canada including the 19-story Encore in Coquitlam, the 15-story Executive Tower and Plaza Hotel in Richmond, the 12-story Executive Plaza Hotel in Coquitlam and the 18-story Portofino Tower in Vancouver.
- Well thought out lifestyle experience. – Comparable to 2200 Westlake w/o the expensive dues, the lifestyle experience at AVA will be in the center of the city. The property itself will feature an outdoor rooftop pool that looks down Pine Street on the 5th floor. The top floor will have a sky lounge for homeowners which includes a wet bar, game room and business center. Another rumor is that the 5,000 square feet of retail space will be taken by the renowned Palm steakhouse.
- Zen theme – Some other physical characteristics that got our attention was the contemporary design by Garrett Cord Werner which will have zen-like features including spa shower heads, fireplaces and natural stone/wood finishes.
Make a Reservation:
We have much more information on this wonderful project and will post more information soon. If you have an questions about making a reservation, please ask.
November 13, 2007 by Susan
Filed under Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Concierge, Courtyard, Guest Suite(s), Hewitt Architects, LEED Certification, Lumen, Queen Anne, Roy, Seattle Center, Spaceneedle, Zipcar
Address: 501 Roy St., Seattle, WA 98109
Neighborhood: Queen Anne
Here you can find all active listings at Lumen. If your dream condo is not listed, sign-up to be instantly notified by email.
Sign-Up to receive an instant email notification of new Lumen condos for sale as soon as they hit the market. Membership also includes a monthly review of all activity for this building.
A couple of Lumen’s best features is it’s soaring floor to ceiling windows of up to 20 feet and luminescent exterior walls. Developed by Landstar Real Estate, LLC, Lumen has also been constructed to maximize space with movable interior wall systems and in-line kitchens by award-winning architect David Hewitt of Hewitt Architects and interior designer Garret Cord Werner. Units consist of flats, lofts and townhomes that were originally priced from the mid $200′s to over $1 million. Amenities include a Sky Lounge that boasts “dramatic city views” with lunge space, catering kitchen and private screening room with seating for 12. The Sky Club features a bar, billiard and gaming tables, video and music system. The landscaped interior courtyard features Tivioli lighting, BBQ, fire pit and city views including the Space Needle located just a block away. Near restaurants, entertainment, Seattle Center and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Year Built: 2007
- Number of Units: 98
- Number of Stories: 4
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete, Metal/Vinyl, Glass
- Parking: Common Garage
- Pets: Subj to Restrictions
- H/O Dues Included: Cable TV, Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common Property Features & Amenities: Cable TV, Concierge, Disabled Access, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, Game/Rec Room, Guest Suite, Lobby Entrance, Security Gate, Private Screening Room, Interior Courtyard, Zipcar
- Hampton Inn
- Horizon Church
- Intiman Theatre Playhouse
- Jewel Alterations & Cleaners
- Pacific NW Ballet
- PhotoVelocity Image Studio
- Seattle Repertory Theatre
- Sushi Land
ADDITIONAL OPINIONS & REVIEWS
*Data is deemed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. In some cases, number of units may include commercial and residential spaces and/or height may or may not include a 13th floor.