The Puget Sound Business Journal featured an article this week about luxury home buyers taking advantage of the current buyer’s market, and shows 1521 Second as having 12 of the 25 top residential sales in King County over a two month period (March and April).
- 1521 Second = $5.35 Million
- 1521 Second = $5.29 Million
- 1000 1st Ave. = $4.2 Million
- 9343 Fauntleroy Way SW (W. Seattle)
- 1521 Second = $3.69 Million
- 1521 Second = $3.68 Million
- 1521 Second = $3.46 Million
- 1521 Second = $3.42 Million
- 1521 Second = $3.41 Million
- 8411 Juanita Dr. (Kirkland)
- 1521 Second = $3.07 Million
- 1521 Second = $2.85 Million
- 1521 Second = $2.80 Million
- 800 Lakeside Ave. (Leschi)
- 1701 Bigelow N. (Queen Anne) *Zillow link shows the 5 bedroom home to have sold for $521,000?
- 2704-B 212th SE (Sammamish)
- 1521 Second = $2.29 Million
- 1905 193rd SE (Sammamish)
- 1907 38th E (Madison Park)
- 1521 Second = $1.98 Million
- 4052 E Mercer Way (Mercer Island)
- 3020 Magnolia Blvd. W. (Briarcliff)
- 13911 SE 47th St. (Bellevue)
- 15617 SE 83rd Ct. (Newcastle)
- 8418 Maple Lane (Mercer Island) *hmmmm
Of these 25 sales, 13 were downtown Seattle condos. Of the 13 condos, 12 were 1521 Second. The 13th wheel at 1000 1st Avenue is the boutique hotel/condo project Hotel 1000/Madison Tower. The remaining 12 sales were all single family homes, most of which were waterfront with five bedrooms.
What kind of listing agents would we be if we didn’t insert a conveniently placed…
PLUG: If you’d like to catch the 1521 boat, we have a couple of impressive listings to look at:
Contact us today!
Address: 1000 1st Ave., Seattle, WA 98101
Here you can find all active listings at Madison Tower>. If your dream condo is not listed, sign-up to be instantly notified by email.
Sign-Up to receive an instant email notification of new Madison Tower condos for sale as soon as they hit the market. Membership also includes a monthly review of all activity for this building.
Madison Tower places you in the heart of Seattle’s vibrant downtown and waterfront districts. The Weber + Thompson 24-story high-rise features 47 luxury homes above Hotel 1000; a boutique hotel. Owner have the luxury of all the amenities the hotel offers… from room service and valet parking to private chef services, housekeeping services, and spa treatments. Floorplans range from 845 to 2300 square feet and original prices ranged from $545,000 to $2,250,000.
- Year Built: 2006
- Number of Units: 47
- Number of Stories: 24
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete
- Parking: Common Garage
- Pets: No Restrictions
- H/O Dues Included: Cable TV, Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common Property Features & Amenities: Business Center, Cable TV, Concierge, Elevator, Exercise Room, Rooftop Deck, Spa, Virtual Golf
- Alexis Hotel
- Arundel Books
- Aveda Salon
- Bookstore Bar & Cafe
- Greg Davidson Antique Lighting
- Legacy Ltd
- Parfumerie Nasreen
- Scandia Jewelers
- Taboo Video
- Watson Kennedy Fine Home
ADDITIONAL OPINIONS & REVIEWS
*Data is deemed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. In some cases, number of units may include commercial and residential spaces and/or height may or may not include a 13th floor.