November 14, 2007 by James
Filed under Alaskan, Business Center, Club House, Concierge, Courtyard, Exercise Room, Game/Rec Room, Guest Suite(s), Hot Tub, Intracorp Companies LLC, Lumiere, Minato, Myrtle Edwards Park, Olympic Sculpture Park, Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium, Terrace, Trails, Viaggo, Waterfront/Piers, WFL
Address: 2000 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
Here you can find all active listings at Waterfront Landings. If your dream condo is not listed, sign-up to be instantly notified by email.
Sign-Up to receive an instant email notification of new Waterfront Landings condos for sale as soon as they hit the market. Membership also includes a monthly review of all activity for this building.
There’s no other residential development closer to the waterfront than Waterfront Landings located across the street from the Seattle Aquarium on Alaskan Way. These spacious studios, 1-bedrooms and 2-bedrooms were presented by Intracorp in 3 phases for 3 separate buildings named Viaggo (phase 1), Lumiere (phase 2) and Minato (phase 3). This one of a kind waterfront location offers views of the sound, Olympic Mountains and serene sunsets. Homeowners benefit from discounts at the Marriott Waterfront Hotel and shopping for fresh produce and meats with an elevator ride to Pike Place Market.
- Year Built: 1999 (completion of all 3 phases)
- Number of Units: 234
- Number of Stories: 5
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Parking: Common Garage
- Pets: Subj to Restrictions
- H/O Dues Included: Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common Property Features & Amenities: Business Center, Cable TV, Club House, Concierge, Disabled Access, Elevator, Exercise Room, Fire Sprinklers, Game/Rec Room, Hot Tub, Lobby Entrance, Outside Entry, Security Gate, Trails
- Anthony’s Pier 66
- Bell St Deli
- Cost Plus Imports
- Cutters Bayhouse
- Diamond Parking
- Edgewater Hotel
- Fish Club
- Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Mars Hill Graduate School
- Odyssey Maritime
- Pike & Western Wine Shop
- Seattle Aquarium
- Trolley Cafe
ADDITIONAL OPINIONS & REVIEWS
*Data is deemed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. In some cases, number of units may include commercial and residential spaces and/or height may or may not include a 13th floor.