January 25, 2010 by James
Filed under 1521, 2200Westlake, 81 Vine, ArborPlace, AvenueOne, BayVista, Bellora, Cosmopolitan, Cristalla, ESCALA, Featured, Gallery, Marketing, Meridian, Newmark Tower, Parc, Pomeroy, Seattle Heights, The Vine, WFP
We wanted to take a moment to share a beneficial service we provide for both buyers and sellers looking at downtown Seattle real estate. Over the last couple of years, we have built a collection of websites for buildings downtown, and have many more in the hopper. Our intention with these websites is to allow each unique address to convey its own personality online.
Every site we build for a condo building allows a visitor to:
- View active units for sale,
- View the past three years of sold history,
- Sign up for instant email notifications of new listings,
- Inquire about a particular unit’s value,
- See a neighborhood map and WalkScore,
- Look at a photo gallery of amenities, and
- Get building management/concierge contact information.
In addition, whenever we have a seller that lists with the Stroupe Group, we integrate a customized page with professional photography. All of our building websites also place at the top of all major search engines for maximum exposure, and we also use linking strategies to further secure placement.
Visit our current project: EscalaTower.com
Below is a list of other websites that are constantly being improved, and we would love to hear any suggestions on how we can make them better.
- 81 Vine Lofts
- 2200 Westlake
- Arbor Place Tower
- Avenue One
- Bay Vista Tower
- Bellora Building
- Fifteen Twenty-One
- Meridian Tower
- Newmark Tower
- Seattle Heights
- Tavona Condos
- The Cosmopolitan
- The Parc
- The Vine
- Watermark Tower
Address: 1420 Terry Ave., Seattle, WA 98101
Neighborhood: Downtown/First Hill
Here you can find all active listings at The Meridian. If your dream condo is not listed, sign-up to be instantly notified by email.
Sign-Up to receive an instant email notification of new The Meridian condos for sale as soon as they hit the market. Membership also includes a monthly review of all activity for this building.
Developed by Taliesen Corporation, The Meridian is closer to everything than expected. Located in the First Hill neighborhood, residents are within a short distance of everything in downtown Seattle. Minutes from Benaroya Hall, Safeco Field, Wild Ginger, Seattle Art Museum, Pike Place Market, Pacific Place and Westlake Mall, this is urban living at its most convenient. All units feature slab granite countertops, limestone tile flooring, gas cooktop, gas fireplace, forced air heating, air conditioning, and Cat 5 wiring. In addition, each unit has a balcony, parking, and storage. Luxury amenities include a 24-concierge, fitness room, hot tub, steam room, media/home theater, conference room, club lounge, and guest suite.
- Year Built: 2002
- Number of Units: 158
- Number of Stories: 26
- Exterior: Brick, Cement/Concrete
- Parking: Common Garage
- Pets: Subj. to Restriction
- H/O Dues Included: Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common Property Features & Amenities: Cable TV, Concierge, Disabled Access, High Speed Elevator, Exercise Room, Fire Sprinklers, Game/Rec Room, Guest Suite, High Speed Internet Available, Hot Tub, Lobby Entrance
- ACT Theatre
- Bambuza Vietnamese Bistro
- Benson’s Grocery
- The Eagle
- Paramount Theater
- Six Arms
- Standard Home
- Summerfield Suites
- Tango Restaurant & Lounge
- Union Park Grocery & Deli
- Utrecht Art Supply
- Union Square Grill
- Virginia Mason Hospital
- Washington State Convention Ctr
ADDITIONAL OPINIONS & REVIEWS
*Data is deemed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. In some cases, number of units may include commercial and residential spaces and/or height may or may not include a 13th floor.