The Meridian – 1420 Terry Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
Address: 1420 Terry Ave., Seattle, WA 98101
Neighborhood: Downtown/First Hill
CONDOS FOR SALE
Here you can find all active listings at The Meridian. If your dream condo is not listed, sign-up to be instantly notified by email.
Sign-Up to receive an instant email notification of new The Meridian condos for sale as soon as they hit the market. Membership also includes a monthly review of all activity for this building.
Developed by Taliesen Corporation, The Meridian is closer to everything than expected. Located in the First Hill neighborhood, residents are within a short distance of everything in downtown Seattle. Minutes from Benaroya Hall, Safeco Field, Wild Ginger, Seattle Art Museum, Pike Place Market, Pacific Place and Westlake Mall, this is urban living at its most convenient. All units feature slab granite countertops, limestone tile flooring, gas cooktop, gas fireplace, forced air heating, air conditioning, and Cat 5 wiring. In addition, each unit has a balcony, parking, and storage. Luxury amenities include a 24-concierge, fitness room, hot tub, steam room, media/home theater, conference room, club lounge, and guest suite.
- Year Built: 2002
- Number of Units: 158
- Number of Stories: 26
- Exterior: Brick, Cement/Concrete
- Parking: Common Garage
- Pets: Subj. to Restriction
- H/O Dues Included: Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common Property Features & Amenities: Cable TV, Concierge, Disabled Access, High Speed Elevator, Exercise Room, Fire Sprinklers, Game/Rec Room, Guest Suite, High Speed Internet Available, Hot Tub, Lobby Entrance
- ACT Theatre
- Bambuza Vietnamese Bistro
- Benson’s Grocery
- The Eagle
- Paramount Theater
- Six Arms
- Standard Home
- Summerfield Suites
- Tango Restaurant & Lounge
- Union Park Grocery & Deli
- Utrecht Art Supply
- Union Square Grill
- Virginia Mason Hospital
- Washington State Convention Ctr
ADDITIONAL OPINIONS & REVIEWS
*Data is deemed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. In some cases, number of units may include commercial and residential spaces and/or height may or may not include a 13th floor.