Eleven Eleven East Pike – 1111 E. Pike St., Seattle, WA 98122
A select group of real estate professionals have been invited to attend an event which will unveil plans for 27 new residential homes designed by Tom Kundig. Principal at Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects (architects for the Pike & Virginia Building), Mr Kundig’s laundry list of credentials include:
- Recipient of a 2007 Academy Award in Architecture from the American Academy of Arts & Letters.
- Princeton Architectural Press released Tom Kundig: Houses in 2006.
- Finalist for the 2005 National Design Award for Architecture, sponsored by the Smithsonian’s Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum.
- Recipient of a MacDowell Colony Fellowship.
- One of eight North American Emerging Architects by the Architectural League of New York and was elected to the College of Fellows by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) in 2004.
- Awarded a total of twenty-three AIA awards, including four recent National AIA awards (for The Brain, Chicken Point Cabin, Delta Shelter and Tye River Cabin).
- Published in over 250 publications and exhibits featured in many locations worldwide.
This is Tom Kundig’s first condominium project and their public relations company has boasted that although these would “normally have a hefty price tag,” Eleven Eleven East Pike will be a “rare opportunity(ies) for high design at a more affordable price.” You can view more renderings and project description on the OSKA website.
Here are some award-winning buildings by Kundig: